An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm a Teenager!


Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday dear Weasel,
Happy birthday to me!

I'm thirteen years old today. Beware my terrible teens!

5 comments:

Orangemeerkat said...

Dear Weasel McPuppy,

I hope you enjoyed a happy birthday. Of course you are a teenager now, so I wish you good luck on asking for the front door key.

Your friend,

Orange, the meerkat pup

P.S.- Thanks for the beautiful picture that you have disclosed. You look extremely juvenile there.

Anonymous said...

Quick question Weasel:

(I hope it is not offensive to ask but) What kind of dog are you?

Weasel McPuppy said...

I'm a Maltese, the bestest kinda doggy there is!

Bose said...

Simple superb blog!
Letters

Ruby Claire said...

Astonishing picture.

I think we should talk about it on pinterest.





Sample Letter Format