An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To Hugh Hefner


Dear Mr. Hefner,

You should find a nice girl your own age and settle down. I hear Betty White is available.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I also like to chase bunnies.

P.P.S. - Please send me your picture. I've enclosed my picture. My photo is for your eyes only. I better not see it printed in your magazine.


The Reply:

Dear Fan,

Due to a heavy workload.[sic] Hugh Hefner is unable to personally sign any autographs at this time. The enclosed photograph has a pre-printed signature.

Thank you,
Office of Hugh M. Hefner

Please call 1-800-423-9494 for a catalog of Playboy products or back issues. Or visit out [sic] website at www.Playboy.com


A Note From Weasel Regarding The Reply:

Thanks for the picture of the old man in his jammies. I hope part of Mr. Hefner's workload consists of hiring new office staff that are more adept at proofreading.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if Hugh is still alive. It appears the bunnies are holding him up. Sort of like a scene from Weekend at Bernie's.

olddogdk said...

I think that Danica might be right. It seams as though Hugh has joined the ranks of Castro and Kim Jong IL - aged, ailing and impotent.

Esther Hampton said...

Grreat blog you have here