An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Friday, September 21, 2007

To Robin Williams


Dear Popeye,

I keep eating my spinach, but all I get is gassy. You lied to me.

Disappointed,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture, so I can throw darts at it.


The Reply:


To Weasel,

Fart on.

Robin Williams


A Note From Weasel Regarding the Reply:

Thank you, Mr. Williams. I will fart on! If anyone asks me about it, I'll tell them you gave me permission.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on! Robin Williams RULES!

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is awesome! I almost didn't check him! Priceless! Where do you get your addresses?

Weasel McPuppy said...

I get most of the addresses from fanmail.biz