An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Monday, June 8, 2009

To Joel McHale


Dear Mr. McHale,

I'm glad you changed the name of your show from Talk Soup to The Soup, 'cause I'm pretty sure that talk soup would taste like spittle. What does your soup taste like?

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - If you made your soup out of peanut butter, bananas, and French fries, you would make this doggy very happy.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture and maybe some peanut butter, banana, and French fry soup.

3 comments:

olddogdk said...

I really, really hope you get a response to this one.

Weasel McPuppy said...

I really, really hope I get some peanut butter, banana, and french fry soup.

Carolyn said...

I also wrote to Joel McHale. Good luck on getting your peanut butter, banana and french fry soup. XD