An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Friday, January 23, 2009

To Julie Andrews


Dear Ms. Poppins,

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, but what if that medicine is insulin? I bet ya didn't think of that, Miss Practically Perfect.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Nannying is great and all; but maybe you should focus your magical powers on the financial crisis or the turmoil in the Middle East.

P.P.S. - Please send me your picture. I've enclosed my picture. As you can see, I'm also practically perfect in every way.


The Reply:


Sincerely,
Julie Andrews


A Note From Weasel Regarding The Reply:

Thank you for the lovely picture, Ms. Andrews. You are practically perfect in every way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe! SHE IS PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY as actress and as writer ! I've got the same picture from MS.ANDREWS, only with a little mention, she wrote:
" Love , from Julie Andrews"
Maria

Anonymous said...

I also got the same picture with 'Love from Julie Andrews' on it