An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

To Gwyneth Paltrow


Dear Ms. Paltrow,

Apple sure is a funny name for a baby. If I ever have a puppy, I'm naming him Burgermeister Pickles McGillicuddy. Top that!

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I like apples.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture. You can sign it with a funny name if you wanna.

2 comments:

Cin... said...

hahaha your letters are great!!! :D very funny, have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! How can Weasel top herself! She done it again!!! I can't wait to see how you insulted Robin Williams!