An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

To Richard Belzer


Dear Mr. Belzer,

I understand you've appeared as Detective John Munch on ten separate series. I'd like to see Munch visit a few more, because there are a lot of shows that could benefit from a good homicide. Please thin the herd on the following shows:
  • 30-Minute Meals with Rachael Ray
  • According to Jim
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Blues Clues
  • Friday Night Smackdown
  • Lou Dobbs Tonight
  • One Tree Hill
  • Supernanny
  • The O'Reilly Factor
  • Wheel of Fortune
Thank you.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - If you have access to a time machine, please pay a visit to The Patty Duke Show. There was one Patty Duke too many if you ask me.

P.P.S. - I wanna be a TV cop, just like you. Is there a height requirement? I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture.

0 comments: