An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

To Kelly LeBrock


Dear Ms. LeBrock,

I won't hate you because you're beautiful if you don't hate me because I'm an adorable little doggy. Do we have a deal?

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Science isn't weird. It's just complicated.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me a picture of you with fluffy, fluffy hair.


The Reply:


God bless. Love and happiness.

Kelly LeBrock


A Note From Weasel Regrading the Reply:

I asked for a picture of you with fluffy, fluffy hair; and you came through and how! Thanks, Ms. LeBrock.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! She replied OMG! Thanks for sharing! :)