An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Monday, December 8, 2008

To Billy Bob Thornton


Dear Bad Santa,

I got bupkis from the real Santa Claus last year, so this year I'm writing you. Please leave a bottle of gin in my stocking. I've been a very good girl this year, so I think I deserve the good stuff.

Happy Holidays,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I'd also like a Fraggle Stick Car.

P.P.S. - If you end up drinkin' the gin yourself, at least send me your picture. I've enclosed my picture.

2 comments:

Cathy M. said...

Hi Weasel, I've enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing your humor.

Anonymous said...

Dear Weasel,

Please also tell Bad Santa that the new pug in our house was not appreciated. We only like cute, fluffy, white dogs here. ;)

Selena K
www.crochetkitten.blogspot.com