An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

To Crystal Gayle


Dear Ms. Gayle,

I hear that your hair reaches all the way to the floor. What do you do with it when you go to the bathroom?

Just wondering,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Do you throw it over your face like Cousin It?

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture. Be sure to move your hair so I can see if your brown eyes are blue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee.

Anonymous said...

So funny I'm cracking up but you're a nutcase to expect them to reply! :)