An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To Jim Oberweis



Dear Dairy,

This was supposed to be a diary entry, but I'm slightly dyslexic. Ha, ha.

Actually, I understand you make chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavored milk. Have you ever considered making gin-flavored? It would be very popular with little doggies and Liza Minnelli.

Think about it,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Say "hi" to the cows for me.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture and maybe some gin-flavored milk.


The Reply:



(Blank stationary)

A Note From Weasel Regarding the Reply:

Uh, thanks, Mr. Oberweis... I guess. Do you realize you sent me blank stationary? Ya know, if you didn't want to respond to my letter, you didn't have to send anything.

I can see why you keep losin' elections. You're a weirdo.

4 comments:

Jameson said...

paaahahahahaha

Caro said...

LOLOL. Oh wow.

I guess he ran out of milk so he decided a picture of cows would make up for it.

Anonymous said...

If you have ever met Jim Oberweis, you would soon realize he doesn't have a thought in his head. Hence: the blank stationary.

Anonymous said...

If you have ever met Jim Oberweis, you would soon realize he doesn't have a thought in his head. Hence: the blank stationary.