An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

No Endorsement From Beatrice Hemoglobin McPuppy; Wants Food


Mrs. Beatrice Hemoglobin 'Taint Fit Night Out For Man Nor Beast McPuppy has yet to make an endorsement in the 2008 Presidential race. As the only McPuppy sibling yet to commit to a candidate, her backing has been much sought after. "I'm keeping my options open," she told reporters. "I'll back the first person who feeds me."

When asked if she was leaning toward any particular candidate, Beatrice answered, "All things being equal, I'll probably go with Nader." She went to explain, "I like to sleep, and I doze off every time he opens his mouth."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beatrice, can I come over and sit next to you? Will you like me? I promise not to get near the front door.

Anonymous said...

Bring food.