An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

To Stephanie Miller


Dear Stephanie,

Why are you always making jokes about beavers? I don't get it. I can't think of anything less funny than a beaver. I've tried foolin' around with some, and believe me, beavers are all business. Have you ever managed to amuse a beaver?

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - While I don't think beavers are very funny, I have to admit that some of them smell kinda funny. Ha, ha.

P.P.S. - You are more delightful than any beaver I've ever encountered. Please send me your picture. I've enclosed my picture.


The Reply:


Weasel,

XO

Steph


A Note From Weasel Regarding The Reply:

Steph,

XO
XXO
O X

Tic Tac Toe! I win!

Weasel McPuppy

1 comments:

highflyinsm said...

oh please let her read this on the air!