An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

To Tom Cruise


Dear Mr. Cruise,

You were very convincing as the Lucky Charms guy in Far and Away. Are you really a leprechaun? You can tell me. I promise I won't steal your gold.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Tom Cruise isn't a very good leprechaun name. Did you change it? I think you look more like a Paddy O'Taters.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture and maybe a four-leaf clover.

2 comments:

Michael K said...

Yare very brave, Weasel. Giving Tom Cruise your address is very dangerous.

Weasel McPuppy said...

I think I can deal with the Scientology mafia.