An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

To Jerry Mathers
















Dear Mr. Mathers,

You are a person named after a semi-aquatic rodent. I am a doggy named after a carnivorous mammal in the genus Mustela. Can we be "animal named after another animal" buddies?

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - At least, I hope you were named after a semi-aquatic rodent.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture, "animal named after another animal" buddy.

3 comments:

P-Dizzle said...

Word em up Weaz & Beav!

Keep it oh so real!

Michael K said...

Any responses yet Weazie? You'd think Chris Matthews whould have come to visit you. He's been everywhere else trying to push his book.

Weasel McPuppy said...

No responses yet, although the David Copperfield letter came back twice requesting more postage. I think Copperfield is running some kinda scam with the post office. He's tricky that Copperfield.

The first letters only went out about a month ago, and most of the recipients likely receive a mountain of mail. It will probably take a little time.

As soon as I get something in return, I'll post it here. You have a little doggy's word on that.