An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

To Geoffrey Rush


Dear Captain Barbossa,

If I had cursed Aztec gold that made me immortal, I'd run for Congress. No term limits! Would you vote for me?

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture and maybe some cursed Aztec gold.


The Reply:


Weasel McPuppy!?

Best wishes,

Geoffrey Rush


A Note From Weasel McPuppy Regarding the Reply:


Two can play at that game, Mr. Rush. Many thanks for your imaginative response. Yarrr!

0 comments: