An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Friday, January 25, 2008

To Kenny Rogers


Dear Mr. Rogers,

Just saying "you got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, and know when to run" isn't very helpful. Please elaborate.

Thank you,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I'm losin' my shirt to the other doggies when we play cards. I'd appreciate a little help here.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture, along with your poker tips.


The Reply:


A Note From Weasel Regarding the Reply:

Thank you for your autograph, Mr. Rogers, but I don't see how that helps me with my gambling problem.

2 comments:

edP said...

I'm waiting with bad breath for Kenny's response!

Anonymous said...

This one's a let down! How come you didn't insult his face tighter than an African drum?