An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Monday, September 17, 2007

To Fifth Third Bank


Dear Fifth Third Bank,

Your name is an improper fraction. Maybe you should call yourself "One and Two Thirds Bank."

Just a suggestion,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - There is more to life than money. Maybe your mommy didn't hold you enough when you were a baby.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Don't bother sending me your picture. Who wants a picture of a bank?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog very informative and useful as my resource. I'm looking for bank companies that offers home loan programs. I admit they are many of them but I prefer Fifth Third Bank financial serivces. Many people already trusted on their services. During my search I have also found more information on this company you can have it here - Fifth Third Bank