An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

To Mr. Winkle


Dear Mr. Winkle,

Stop sticking your tongue out at me. It is very impolite. Your mama taught you better than that.

Sincerely,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Please send me your picture. I've enclosed my picture. You'll notice I kept my tongue in my mouth like a nice little lady.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mcpuppy, don't you realize mr. winkle is a dead, stuffed, dog!?

he can't put his tongue in because he is DEAD!

Weasel McPuppy said...

That's not a very nice thing to say.