An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

To Adam West


Dear Batman,

I want to be just like you. I've got a Weaselcave, a Weaselmobile, a Weaselcomputer, and I've got a Weaselcopter on order. All I need is some crime to fight. Do you have any overflow work?

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - You can contact me on the Weaselphone.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture, with or without the cowl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you'd better write to Mr. West again....I think he misplaced your letter in all the Bat-mail.

Unless he's a big Bat-snob.