An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To Bill Murray


Dear Mr. Murray,

What did you whisper in Scarlett Johansson's ear at the end of Lost in Translation? I'm guessin' it had somethin' to do with the Chicago Cubs.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Go Cubbies!

P.P.S. - If you can't tell me what you whispered, could you maybe send me your picture instead? I've enclosed my picture.


The Reply:


Me.

Bill Murray


A Note From Weasel Regarding The Reply:

Thanks, Mr. Murray, for signing a baseball schedule from one of your minor league teams. I still wanna know what you whispered to Scarlett Johansson, though. Was it dirty?

1 comments:

Dave said...

Very impressive. Bill is not known for answering fanmail, so this was real coup for you.