An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

To Lynda Carter


Dear Wonder Woman,

If I had a magic lasso that made people tell the truth, I'd use it on Dick Cheney. Hint, hint.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I can see you when you're flyin' around in your invisible plane. You're not foolin' anybody.

P.P.S. - Please send me your picture. I've enclosed my picture. Do I look like I could be an Amazon?


The Reply:


To Weasel

Love!
Lynda Carter


A Note From Weasel Regarding The Reply:

Thank you, Ms. Carter, for the lovely picture. If you threw your magic lasso around me, I'd have to admit that you are super cool!

4 comments:

Michael K said...

Why did they pad her shorts? She looks like she's wearing an adult diaper.

Anonymous said...

The special amazonian 'undergarment' is for the long flights in a see-thru jet w/no apparent bathroom facilities.

Anonymous said...

C00l!! And the posters below me are nutcases, ROTF LOL at their comments!

Anonymous said...

They padded her shorts back then for stunt purposes was easier to keep her in the outfit when wires or scenes where Wonder Woman might get rough... research her costume on her website Lynda spoke about the tricks they used back then for timing, look at her palms when she blocks bullets Lynda controls the sparks by pressing a gadget in her fist...