An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

To George Clooney


Dear Mr. Clooney,

I love your work! I just picked up copies of Ocean's Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen; but I don't think I should watch them until I've seen Ocean's One through Ten. I can't seem to find the earlier movies anywhere. Do you have copies?

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - If you can't help me locate the videos, maybe you could send me your picture. I've enclosed my picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Weasel - Why didn't you ask George about the Facts of Life chicks? I want to know which one is the sexiest in real life. I'm betting it's Blair Warner.

Weasel McPuppy said...

Izzy,

I'm worried about your Lisa Whelchel obsession. Maybe this will sate your unquenchable thirst for Blair Warner info:

http://www.lisawhelchel.com/

I had considered asking Mr. Clooney for a picture of him with his Facts of Life mullet, but I thought that might be taking things too far.

Your friend,
Weasel McPuppy

Anonymous said...

i think george clooney suits more apt than danil craig .
clooney's walings,smile with settire,manlyness makes james bond mors special