An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Friday, March 13, 2009

A Twofer: To Anson Williams and Henry Winkler


Dear Mr. Williams,

I heard that Bernie Madoff was just convicted for running a Potsie scheme. How have you been getting away with it all of these years?

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Then again, I might have heard wrong. Maybe it was a Fonzie scheme. I should probably write to Mr. Winkler.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture. If you don't send your photo, you can "sit on it!"



Dear Mr. Winkler,

I heard that Bernie Madoff was just convicted for running a Fonzie scheme. How have you been getting away with it all of these years?

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Then again, I might have heard wrong. Maybe it was a Potsie scheme. I should probably write to Mr. Williams.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture. I think my letter writing campaign just jumped the shark.


The Reply:


How cool is Weasel or "The Weas" as we call him

Henry Winkler 3/23/09


A Note From Weasel Regarding The Reply:

I am very cool, and so are you, Mr. Winkler. However, I'm not a "him." I'm a "her." Incorrectamundo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this made me laugh. "Sit on it"....haha ha ha ha