An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

To David Copperfield


Dear Mr. Copperfield,

You have many magical powers. Do they come from Satan?

You scare me,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - It wasn't very nice of you to take the Statue of Liberty, but at least you gave it back.

P.P.S. - Please send me your picture. I've enclosed my picture. I ask that you don't use it to put a voodoo curse on me.

1 comments:

olddogdk said...

Weasel McPuppy, can you send a letter to Valentino? At least he's honest about his "magic".