An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

To David Tennant


Dear Doctor,

Can you take me back in time to the day before my people had me fixed? We need to organize a rescue mission.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Thank you for saving the Earth from certain doom time and time again. You deserve a vacation (but I hope you don't take one).

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture before you regenerate.


The Reply:


To Weasel,

David Tennant


A Note From Weasel Regarding the Reply:

Thank you, Doctor. This will be a nice memento of our adventures. By the way, I'm feeling much friskier now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...


can i have an autographed picture

thanks

emily g

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!!
thanks

Weasel McPuppy said...

That all depends on whose autograph you want.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can i have a picture autographed by David Tennant?

thanks

xxx

Weasel McPuppy said...

Apparently, some people have gotten the idea that I am Mr. Tennant's secretary. I am just a little doggy who collects autographs. If you want Mr. Tennant's autograph, you will have to contact him directly.

Anonymous said...

Good Job Weasel!

He probably did it for you because you're both Scottish.

Anonymous said...

Dear Weasel,
Awesome web page!! Where did u get david's address? Can I have it? LOL! no srsly....! REALLY! :D srsly, though....... ;D

Weasel McPuppy said...

I find most of the celebrity addresses on fanmail.biz.

Good luck,
Weasel

Anonymous said...

i love u david tennant! ur so cool! i really want your autograph! do you know what he'll be doing now because he's finsihed Doctor Who? Georgia M is soooo lucky to date him! Weasel is sweet! i want a dog now!