An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Monday, November 26, 2007

To Charo


Dear Charo,

What does "cuchi-cuchi" mean? I hope you aren't saying anything dirty.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - You are a great guitar player. You don't need to work blue.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture, and try not to write anything dirty on it.


The First Reply:


Dear Loyal Fan,

In regards to your request for an autographed picture of Charo, please send a self-addressed stamped envolope (sic) alon... $35.00 US if we provide the photo ($30.00 US to autograph your photo) PER ITEM, made out to:
Scott stander and Associates Client fund Account.
Indicate where and how you would like it signed.
our address is on the front of this postcard. (It wasn't.) please allow time to process the order.
www.scottstander.com


A Note From Weasel Regarding the First Reply:

Dear Charo,

I can see your booking agent needs to buy spell checking software, but maybe begging money off little doggies isn't the best way to get it. I wish you luck.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - Why did you return my photo? Don't you like pictures of cute doggies?


The Second Reply:

To Weasel,

Love and cuchi-cuchi,

Charo


A Note From Weasel Regarding The Second Reply:

Dear Ms. Charo,

Thank you for the beautiful picture. It was well worth the wait (and the run around from Scott Stander). I knew all along that you weren't the one trying to extort money from a poor little doggy. If you see Mr. Stander, please kick him in the cuchi-cuchis for me.

Love,

Weasel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weasel, I applaud your ladylikeness and civility regarding this "response" (if you can call it that). You are one classy broad.

Weasel McPuppy said...

I've been told that Scott Stander is notorious for begging money for his clients, and some of his clients may not even be aware of it. I've been given another address for Charo that will bypass Mr. Stander, so I'm going to give Ms. "Cuchi-Cuchi" another chance.

Anonymous said...

Dear Weasel,
That was great as usual. I think I'm becoming a big fan. Too bad I ain't famous.
Love,
Midnight Blue

P.S. On second thought, would you send me your autographed photo?

P.P.S: does your owner use you to mop his vinyl faux wood parquet when his roomba goes out?

Weasel McPuppy said...

The floors are real wood, thank you very much.