An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations, President-elect Obama!



Dear President-elect Obama,

Congratulations on your historic win! I hope my endorsement played a small part in your victory.

By the way, I hear you will be getting a puppy for your daughters, Malia and Sasha. Did you know that Maltese doggies are extremely cute and lovable? Hint, hint.

Your friend,

Weasel Hussein McPuppy

P.S. - Maltese are also smart, loyal, and can hold their liquor.

P.P.S. - I've been hearing some Labrador rumors, but I don't believe 'em.

0 comments: