An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

To Esther Williams


Dear Ms. Williams,

Are you part mermaid? Please let me know. I've got five bucks ridin' on it.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I also like to do water ballet; but they won't let me in the public pool, because I'm a little doggy. I have to practice in a bucket.

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture, in or out of the water.


The Reply:



A Note From Weasel Regarding the Reply:

Thank you, Ms. Williams for the lovely photo. I'm going to go fill up my bucket and practice some more.

0 comments: