An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Friday, September 7, 2007

UNDER CONSTRUCTION -- Come Back Soon!




Weasel will begin posting in the very near future. She's licking the stamps on her first stack of letters as we speak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please hurry back you cute little puppy!

Did you know that Barack Obama's little girls are going to get a puppy that might look just like you?

I love Barack because I think he will be an awesome president! A good president for people, for dogs, and even for my spoiled cat brother.

I hope you're enjoying your break from your wonderful website, but we really do miss you!

Love, Bailey the cockapoo

Weasel McPuppy said...

I haven't gone anywhere. I made two posts just yesterday. Click on the header to see the most recent stuff.

--Weez