An Explanation:

Weasel McPuppy is a real dog, and the posts below are real letters sent from her to celebrities via snail mail. A self-addressed stamped envelope was included with each letter to encourage a reply. If and when Weasel receives a response, the post will be updated with the full correspondence.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

To Dame Judi Dench


Dear M,

I want to be a naught-naught spy, but I only have one kill. Please give me an assignment.

Your friend,

Weasel McPuppy

P.S. - I'd make a good spy, because who would suspect a little doggy?

P.P.S. - I've enclosed my picture. Please send me your picture, if it's not top secret.


The Reply:

To Weasel,

Judi Dench


A Note From Weasel Regarding the Reply:

Dame Judi,

Thank you for the photo, but I'd still like that super secret assignment.

--Weasel

0 comments: